1. Choosing proper clothing is a huge factor in how your portrait will look. For the best results, everyone should wear colors that coordinate. You don’t have to match, but you need to look like you go together. For example, if you choose for everyone to wear brown tones, you can have a mixture of light and dark brown.
2. Think of what style you prefer (and make sure you tell me). Do you prefer a more formal portrait, or a less posed more “action” style?
3. To help you make decisions on style and color of clothing, decide where your portrait will hang. This will also help you choose a size for your portrait.
4. Schedule your session for a time of day when all of your children are typically happy.
5. Pets are part of your family, please bring them.
6. Do you have extended family? This is a great opportunity for gift giving. Grandparents are especially hard to buy for and they ALWAYS love portraits of their kids and grand kids.
7. Keep your cool!! Getting your family dressed and to your session is the hardest part. But, it is worth it! You get your family here and I’ll do the rest.
8. Definitely choose Texas Tradition Photography for your 2013 Family Portrait Session. And definitely call today before we fill up on our special event days.
9. Send a friend and save money! Refer a new family to us and receive a $50 gift certificate when they book their family portrait session with us.